Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Block of the Month Progress

I started this Block of the Month quilt in May. The Quilt Trends store forwarded me (via John) all the months' segments up until March 2012.




This was the first block!













Once I got to sewing the setting triangles, I had to carefully label the fabrics.





This week I finished all the packets I had received so far. There is still a thin, dark blue border between the main section and the other borders. And then another wider border around the whole top.



4 comments:

The Varner Crew said...

Wow! I've been waiting for a quilt update. That's just amazing!

ERIKA said...

Wow! That's beautiful!! Nice work! It looks perfect!

Daniel and Elizabeth said...

We're not worthy!!!

Elizabeth said...

I am in total awe and amazement! That is incredible and stunning!
Love, Elizabeth