Monday, November 14, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THOMAS!!! Our favorite 32 year old child!

The 1,000th baby to be born in 1979 in that Stuttgart hospital - earned us a huge flower bouquet and special congratulations

Welcome home, little brother!




Okay, so maybe my DNA doesn't include the "standing-in-my-dad's-hand-agility", but sitting is good!




First haircut - happened at Grammy and Grampy's during my first time to the USA

Learning all about those American sports


Osh Kosh b'Gosh forever




So happy for a little brother . . . I think!?




A trip to the zoo

Fun with Freya - no jumping on the beds!







One of many pictures of the inseparable brothers




Fashion forward?




Always helpful

I love Legos!

Is that a flannel shirt?


First day of first grade (flannel forever)!
Thomas and his Kreuel oboe

And then there were 3 brothers!




3 comments:

The Varner Crew said...

Happy Birthday Thomas. We are only one year apart now!

Rudy Family said...

Aww...those are great pictures. Happy Birthday, Thomas!

Thomas and Gina said...

I love these pictures so much. Thanks for sharing them! -Gina