Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Birthday, Zach!

Since Zach was gone most of his birthday (March 3rd), that morning we served him his favorite breakfast food - BACON!!

After all-day school and evening basketball practice, only then could we PPAARRTTYY!!

Zach's birthday meal was Greek food from the Delphi restaurant! He and John ordered the Lukullus meal (1 lamb shish kabob, 2 lamb chops, gyros meat, 1 steak, saziki, salad, and rice noodles). I (Becky) ordered the Hermes meal (2 tender/lean meat shish kabobs, 1 steak, saziki, salad and rice).


We complemented the meal with Greek olives, feta cheese, and some special mushrooms.

Zach's in sport clothes, because he just came from practice.



The present of a digital camera from Steffi and Dietmar and from us!







And some favorite candy!


The Schurrs and Kolsters have begun "home improvements" in the church rooms - started with some painting (walls a cream color) and new curtains. Thought you might like to follow the progress.






2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Now I think I've seen it all. Sure beats a pepper salad :)

Happy Birthday Zach, nice camera I'm jealous. I wonder if it takes good macro food shots :)

Can't believe you're already 12!

ERIKA said...

Mmmm, what a feast! I like the church make-over pictures. I look forward to seeing it all in person...