Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Our Favorite 25 year old Child - Happy Birthday, Erika!!!

The baby born with an unbelievable head of hair!

I hate passport photos!! But my family is flying to the USA in two weeks - Yikes!!

Thomas holding Erika

Steffi holding Erika

The gang's all here!

Look at me! Look at me! Look at me now! It's fun to have fun, but you have to know how! - The Cat in the Hat



Safe with my dad

The hills are alive with the sound of music! Erika in the Austrian Alps

And the sound of cow bells!

Erika and Steffi (You weren't jumping on the Hide-a-bed, were you?)

Daniel, Steffi, Erika and Monica






Are you talkin' to me?



I wish I could ride a bicycle!

Pappas family reunion in America - 1989


Steffi's first day of school


Fifth birthday - waiting for the village parade

Erika holding Helen

It's nice to have a little sister!

Summer 1992 on Grammy and Grampy's back deck (Are those mosquito bites on your legs?)

6 years old in America (Grafton, WV)

Erika's first day of school

At the Chateau

Eighth birthday

Entertaining Zach while the rest of us finish getting ready to leave for church

Erika and Helen at Doris' wedding


Early baking efforts with Carolina at Edna's

Erika with her pal Zachary

The company CEO - communicating capitalistic principles (just kidding!)
Who would ever cut this beautiful hair?



3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Awwww, the little 'VICKING' in all her adorable glory!!! Happy Birthday Erika!!!

ERIKA said...

=) Thanks for posting all those cute pictures! Brings back LOTS of great memories from the 80's and 90's. All those great fashion trends... Vikings rule!!

The Varner Crew said...

Happy Birthday Erika!