Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pursuit of a hobby



Finally - made it to the Fabric Shack in Waynesville, Ohio!! Just happened to be on the route from Columbus to Cincinnati.





John took one look at the bus full of fabric shoppers, and decided he'd go work on his class paper at McDonald's, while I joined the quilting crowd.





I always seem to gravitate to these colors!



I also love Christmas fabric!




A store in Lancaster Co., PA, recommended by Joy Sims.




Decisions, decisions!




I can't resist autumn hues!



Another Lancaster Co. recommendation from Joy.






Photo from the Glass Thimble in Columbus, taken without my knowledge. Zach found my camera in my purse and played paparazzi.



What would I do without Susan?



One unhappy camper at the fabric store! Effects of Lyme disease??



Putting together the first IKEA table for my sewing center








Tah, dah!!


The second IKEA table






Good work!




Sewing area in our downstairs (where all the girls had their rooms)


Ready to begin!!

5 comments:

The Varner Crew said...

Nice update... Looks like fun!

ERIKA said...

Yay! Welcome back to the blogging world. That's the perfect spot for a sewing center. Lots of light. Happy quilting!!

Thomas and Gina said...

How wonderful! I would love to have a big area like that for sewing and crafts someday. (Gina - not Thomas!)

Rudy Family said...

Looks good! Can't wait to see more updates!

Daniel and Elizabeth said...

Yay for the new blog post!!!!