Saturday, August 2, 2008

Zach on the road again

Zach's new wheels - a "cross" bike, between a mountain bike and a trekking bike
We even found a used one that was just what we were looking for


When Zach grows a couple more inches it will be a perfect fit


Getting the hang of 27 speeds!


A little different than the ones we were used to as kids


With shock absorbers on the front fork


Precision mechanics


Daniel, you'll recognize this - it's the one I'm riding now
I told Zach not to feel too bad with his bike, not everybody can have a custom made beauty like this one


This puts new meaning to the term "multi-tasking"
Optimal use of time, Lucky Luke comics and computer game -
at the same time


Even though our flowers in front of the house aren't as nice this year,
we really like the color of this geranium
(click for full impact)

2 comments:

Daniel and Elizabeth said...

Well now I think I've seen it all...Let me tell you a story of when I wanted a nice bike...never mind I'm limited in space here, but the next time I come to visit I will exaggerate on it greatly.

Rudy Family said...

Zach- sweet ride!